ANDREW JENG - PROVEN LEADERSHIP
- City of Kissimmee Advisory Board Member
- Global Business Leader
- Community Advocate
- International Police Liaison
- Former Police Lieutenant
Jeng has lived in Osceola County for over a decade, volunteering and serving as a community leader. In addition to running his business, he hosts cultural exchange summer camps with children from China to teach them about American culture.
Awards and Recognition
He has won numerous awards, including:
– Community service award from the Asian American Heritage Council in Orlando
– Outstanding Asian American award from Orange County
– Volunteer Award from the City of Orlando for his work during the MLK parade
– U.S. Congressman Darren Soto recognized him as a community leader in the U.S. Congressional Record (May 2018)
As a member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) and former police lieutenant, Andrew knows and routinely works with law enforcement across Central Florida. He is the only candidate with access to an international network of law enforcement officers and has a comprehensive plan to keep our communities safe.
BETTER PAYING JOBS
Andrew will use his experience as an international business leader to increase job opportunities in Kissimmee. He believes we need jobs at every level, and will work with international investors, local employers, business leaders, and community leaders to bring those needed jobs here at home.
Kissimmee is a diverse city with unique needs. Andrew will hold Tallahassee and Washington accountable to bring needed resources to our area, like sustainable housing, to ensure everyone has a place to live.
Contact Andrew Jeng
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 420336, Kissimmee, FL 34742
Tel: (407) 751-0775, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid for and approved by Andrew Jeng, Democrat for the Florida House of Representatives, District 43